Pages

3.17.2012

2012 Spring Shows

Friends...

I'm super excited to be part of a couple amazing shows in the next 2 months.  I'm hard at work creating ChickRocks beauties, everything from jewelry to new papergoods designs.  I'm sure you'll love them as much as I'm enjoying making them.  My head feels like it will explode with ideas, I just hope that I'll have enough time and energy to make everything.

So mark your calendars.  I would love to see y'all!  If you need any further info, please visit my Facebook fan page click here.  


1st show:  Good Saturday Market in San Antonio at the Pearl.  Saturday, March 24 from 9am to 3pm.







































2nd show:  Blossom & Blooms Art Festival in San Antonio at the Inspire Fine Art Center.  Saturday, April 14 from 11am to 8pm.  Inspire is located across the Witte Museum at 200 Queen Anne Court.  












3rd show:  King William Fair in San Antonio in the King William neighborhood.  Saturday, April 28 from 9:30am to 6pm.

   



















4th show:  Renegade Craft Fair in Austin at the Palmer Events Center.  Saturday + Sunday, May 19 + 20 from 11am to 7pm.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...