ChickRocks will be at the Tobin Center Art Market on December 5th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. See you there! For more info on the market click here. For the map to the Tobin Center click here.
Pop Up at Liberty Market - November 29th
RBG Masks Restock
Christmas Dangle and Stud Set of Earrings
Christmas season is almost here. With this set, you'll get a pair of dangle and stud earrings for the price of 1.
Christmas Dangle Earrings
Who's counting down for Christmas?
I am! It's my favorite time of the year. Nobody will judge you if you start celebrating a little early. This has been a crazy year! These are earrings are lightweight, super cute, and bring the right amount of Christmas bling to any outfit.
New Mask Necklaces
Check out my shop for the latest additions to the mask necklaces section. They have been a bestseller with teachers!
Grab one before they are gone!
Books Read - September 2020
These are the books that I read during the month of September 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
- Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi
- Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
- Then She was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- The Comeback by Ella Berman
Books Read - August 2020
These are the books that I read during the month of August 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
- Enrique's Journey: The Story of a Boy's Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with His Mother by Sonia Nazario
- Efrén Divided by Ernesto Cisneros
- The Taste of Sugar by Marisel Vera
- Outcasts United: The Story of a Refugee Soccer Team That Changed a Town by Warren St. John
I will miss crafting once school starts. :(
I am a middle school AVID Excel ESL teacher. When I'm alone in my classroom, I plan to take off my mask and won't have a problem losing or misplacing my mask with this lanyard. In addition, this mask necklace will help your face mask avoid contacting with other surfaces and risk contamination.
#comolaflor #selena #bidibidibombom #chiflada #chismosa #inspire #teach #Latina
Back to School Sale!
Folks...it's time for me to get back in the classroom. I love sewing and crafting, I'll still continue to sew to do those things but at a much slower pace. :(
I have some new projects and ideas in the works for the upcoming Christmas season. So be on the lookout! :)
So from now until the end of the month (August 31st)...save 20% off anything in my Etsy shop. The items will already reflect the sale price.
ps...If you're a teacher friend of mine and we work together, don't worry...I will refund you the shipping cost.
Books Read - July 2020
These are the books that I read during the month of July 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
- A Burning by Megha Majumdar
- 180 Days: Two Teachers and the Quest to Engage and Empower Adolescents by Kelly Gallagher and Penny Kittle
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz by Erik Larson
- I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
Books Read - June 2020
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Pan Dulce Children's Masks
Books Read - May 2020
Vintage Mannequin Torso
Packing My Classroom
I love Stitch Fix
Heart Mini Cards
These cards are so cute and perfect to give to a loved one or use as a gift tag. Each card is designed, printed, folded, etc by me. The cards are 2.5" x 2.5" in size, printed on cardstock, and comes in a clear cellophane sleeve. Cards come blank on the inside for your own personal message! Visit my ChickRocks Etsy shop for more info.
Books Read - April 2020
These are the books that I read during the month of April 2020. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond, Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore, Children of the Stars by Mario Escobar, and The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell. Click on the book covers to learn more about the book on Amazon.