Who's counting down for Christmas?
I am! It's my favorite time of the year. Nobody will judge you if you start celebrating a little early. This has been a crazy year! These are earrings are lightweight, super cute, and bring the right amount of Christmas bling to any outfit.
These are the books that I read during the month of September 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
These are the books that I read during the month of August 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
- Enrique's Journey: The Story of a Boy's Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with His Mother by Sonia Nazario
- Efrén Divided by Ernesto Cisneros
- The Taste of Sugar by Marisel Vera
- Outcasts United: The Story of a Refugee Soccer Team That Changed a Town by Warren St. John
I will miss crafting once school starts. :(
I am a middle school AVID Excel ESL teacher. When I'm alone in my classroom, I plan to take off my mask and won't have a problem losing or misplacing my mask with this lanyard. In addition, this mask necklace will help your face mask avoid contacting with other surfaces and risk contamination.
Folks...it's time for me to get back in the classroom. I love sewing and crafting, I'll still continue to sew to do those things but at a much slower pace. :(
I have some new projects and ideas in the works for the upcoming Christmas season. So be on the lookout! :)
So from now until the end of the month (August 31st)...save 20% off anything in my Etsy shop. The items will already reflect the sale price.
ps...If you're a teacher friend of mine and we work together, don't worry...I will refund you the shipping cost.
These are the books that I read during the month of July 2020. Click on the links to learn more about the book on Amazon.
- A Burning by Megha Majumdar
- 180 Days: Two Teachers and the Quest to Engage and Empower Adolescents by Kelly Gallagher and Penny Kittle
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz by Erik Larson
- I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
These cards are so cute and perfect to give to a loved one or use as a gift tag. Each card is designed, printed, folded, etc by me. The cards are 2.5" x 2.5" in size, printed on cardstock, and comes in a clear cellophane sleeve. Cards come blank on the inside for your own personal message! Visit my ChickRocks Etsy shop for more info.
These are the books that I read during the month of April 2020. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond, Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore, Children of the Stars by Mario Escobar, and The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell. Click on the book covers to learn more about the book on Amazon.