Pages

5.14.2020

I love Stitch Fix

Do you Stitch Fix? 
I was reluctant at first but I'm so glad that I took the plunge.  I just received my 11th Stitch Fix last week!  I've been adding cute quality pieces to my wardrobe for the past 2.5 years.
If you haven't heard of Stitch Fix, it's a NO subscription and NO hidden fees, online personal styling service.  The first time you sign up, you complete a styling quiz which provides your likes and dislikes, measurements, price points and how many times you want to receive a Fix.  They match you with a personal stylist and a few weeks later, you receive a personalized selection of clothes in the mail.  It's fun trying out new clothing in YOUR bedroom.  If you love an item you pay for it online and if you don't (which rarely happens), you return the pieces in a pre-paid mailing envelope.  
I have set up my Fixes for 4 times a year, one Fix per season.  I often visit the Stitch Fix website to view how to style certain pieces or add additional items to my wishlist.  

If you're interested, click here and use this code to receive $25 off your first Fix. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...